The Contract Recruiter will have full cycle recruiting responsibilities and be accountable for working with hiring managers in the sourcing, assessment/selection and hiring prospective employees for Beats. This is a contract role that has potential to transition into full-time for the right person!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Source qualified candidates through efficient and cost effective methods.
Assess talent and skills of applicants.
Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources to develop/execute various recruiting strategies.
Review job descriptions and develop into internal/external job postings.
Confer with management to identify hiring requirements, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
Utilize an Applicant Tracking System for sourcing/tracking candidate
Desired Skills and Experience
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ Years experience within a human resource staffing function
- 2+ Years experience in a corporate recruiting environment with full cycle staffing responsibility
- Experienceh iring for technical roles in the high tech industry a plus
- Experience hiring in the semiconductor and/or wireless industry is desired
- Candidate must possess excellent sourcing skills with a demonstrated ability to build a talent pipeline
- Experience with talent acquisition tools and technologies including applicant trackingsystems, recruitment marketing disciplines and recruitment productivity products.
- Competency with Mac.
- Experience working with Taleo ATS is desired, as well as high proficiency with EXCEL.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess proven negotiation skills withthe ability to influence and persuade candidate hiring decisions.
- Ability to interface with all levels ofemployees and management
- Ability to work in strict confidence.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and creative thinker
- Must be a self-starter and resourceful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mastery of Mac OS and Windows applications.