McGladrey is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Los Angeles, CA office.
Candidate must be flexible and organized, with strong prioritization and time management skills. Incumbent must be capable of handling highly confidential information, using good judgment and discernment. The candidate must be able to successfully perform and complete, in a timely manner, diversified administrative assistant assignments and possess exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability and desire to interact with people.
• Proficiency in a Microsoft Windows environment must have excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Provide multiple partners support
• Greet clients and guests/front desk support as needed
• Experience proofreading, scheduling appointments and calendaring, setting up for meetings, travel arrangements and assisting with expense reports if necessary for assigned partners and directors
• Strong organizational skills; multi-tasking, attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Take-charge person who is able to work well independently with impeccable follow up
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and effectively handle stressful situations
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects
• Handle client billing
• Overtime during peak season(s)
• Administrative/clerical support for staff
• Other duties as assigned.
• Light Legal Administrative Background (2 years)
• Experience in a professional services firm
You’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 515 South Flower Street, Forty-first floor
City: Los Angeles
Region: West Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: None
Travel Required: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: SWMC12881