Greenspire is an energy assessment company working with the Energy Upgrade California program. Our motive is to find the homes that will qualify for the program, schedule an energy assessment, and help determine what upgrades the home needs to improve its energy efficiency. We are expanding rapidly and in order to keep up with our growth we are looking to hire an executive administrative assistant comfortable working in the professional office environment. In this position, you will work alongside multiple levels of management and staff as you coordinate calendars and schedules, answer customer phone calls, set up interview times and dates, and take on personal assignments as needed. This opportunity is ideal for a bright and personable candidate with a "can do" attitude who is eager to grow their career as part of a close-knit team.
• Send out daily Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations
• Organize and maintain complex calendar, including scheduling of meetings
• Interact with clients, senior executives, and multiple levels of management and staff
• Plan and coordinate interview times and dates
• Answer inbound phone calls and provide customer service
• Provide integral meeting support and facilitate conference calls
• Take charge of additional administrative projects as needed
• Put together, memos, flyers on a per need basis
• Self-motivated with the ambition to want to grow with the company.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn new skills quickly. (You will be tested on your proficiency)
• administrative experience in a corporate setting
• Knowledge of finance is a plus
• Proactive and flexible to work both independently and alongside a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write, edit and proofread in a deadline-driven atmosphere
• Discretion and excellent judgment to handle confidential materials
• College/ 4 year degree strongly preferred
• Pass criminal background check
• Reliable transportation
• Recruiting and sales experience a plus!