Administrative Assistant - Description
We are seeking an independent person who is a team player, can work autonomously, and is committed to the long-term success of our program goals and constituents.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
• Data collection and data entry
• Maintain office records and files
• Light bookkeeping
• Contact vendors and service providers as needed
• Compose, transcribe and edit correspondence
• Screen telephone calls and resolve routine and some complex inquiries.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Highly organized and flexible
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office including but not limited to word processing, spread sheet
• Excellent written/spoken English
• Good inter-personal skills
• Must work well independently to deliver quality results
• Must be proactive and intuitive.
• Able to work well under pressure, ability to multitask is a must.